With over 25 years experience in Equine Supplement formulation and manufacture NAF is the most respected and well known brand of supplements for horses in the UK today, renowned not only for our products but also for our passion for horses everywhere.
Using proven ingredients found in nature and creating unique effective formulations we pride ourselves on our unparalleled commitment to quality.
We believe in using only the best natural ingredients, which are fully traceable and are combined to create unique formulas by our team of veterinarian scientists and nutritionists.
The result is an extensive range of products, which are designed to offer you something for your horse’s every need.
The British Equestrian Federation
We are Official Suppliers to the British Equestrian Team, which enables riders from all British Team disciplines to use NAF products, under the direction of their Team Vets, to support the health and fitness of their team horses when competing for their country.
ISO 9001 Accredited Firm
We have been assessed and approved by Certified Quality Systems, to meet the Quality Standard of ISO 9001. This ensures that we have carefully regulated systems in place for the monitoring of quality control and administrative management.
NAF are a fully UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme) accredited supplement company. (UFAS - Compound Feed - Certificate No 1033). This accreditation gives quality assurance to NAF in that it clearly reflects the high standards of ingredient quality and production methods used in the formulation of our products. To you the NAF consumer, UFAS accreditation means:
- Full traceability of ingredients - from the packaged product right back to the field where the herb was grown.
- Guaranteed Good Manufacturing Practice in place.
- Ingredients are guaranteed dioxin, bacteria, fungi and pesticide free, within EU limits.
- No cross contamination of ingredients.
- No external contamination of ingredients.
- Organic ingredients used at all times wherever possible.
- Guaranteed use of approved suppliers only.
- Guaranteed HACCP plan (globally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) - which ensures first class quality control and uniformity of production.
Guaranteed use of approved transport suppliers only.