Collegiate Comfitec Training Bridle: Black
The Collegiate Comfitec Training Bridle is made from high quality European leather and features:
- Anatomically shaped headpiece evenly distributes pressure across the poll for comfort
- Double padding over poll area minimises pressure and shaped padding around the horse's ears allows for maximum freedom and comfort
- Ergonomically designed noseband that is shaped to alleviate pressure of the upper jaw and molar teeth
- Cheek strap and padded cheek ring alleviates pressure of facial nerves for comfort
How to care for your Collegiate leatherwork:
- We recommend you apply leather cream to your strapping before use. (Please ensure you are keeping the product before doing this, otherwise we will not be able to accept it back)
- Sponge and wipe over after use - a glycerine based soap is highly recommended
- Do not over oil leather. This may affect the durability over time and increase the rish of stretching
- We recommend leather strapping is stored in a cool dry area to allow breathability.
Click here for more information on our Click & Collect Service
Please note: We are currently unable to process any orders for delivery
We are only processing orders for Collect @ Store Only
You can return your item by post or bring it in store, please see below for the different methods.
Returning an item by post:
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund your order if it is sent back in new, resaleable condition within 21 working days of receipt. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on an item, or deduct at least £10 or 50% of the original selling price from the refund amount, whichever is higher.
In the interest of providing a swift and seamless experience for our customers we can no longer accept items back for exchange. Instead, you will need to return your original order to us for a refund, and place a new order for the item you require on our website.
Please contact us first if your item is faulty as is some cases we may be able to resolve the issue without the need for returning the item
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post or a tracked delivery service from a courier so your return can be tracked in transit. Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in the original condition within a maximum of 30 days. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge unless the item is returned within 14 days of delivery. Unless an error has been made on our part the customer will be liable for the cost of the return postage.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded, we will cover return postage costs if a mistake has been made on our part, or your item is defective.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning an item in-store:
You are free to return your item to us personally within 21 days if it is in a new, resaleable condition. Please return it with your paperwork and our staff can immediately issue an exchange for the item in a different size or colour or for a completely different item or issue a credit note. As our online and instore payment systems are not linked we will not be able to make a refund immediately. If you wish to receive a refund we ask you leave the item with us and we will process it within 7 days back to the original payment method.
Cancelling an order
You must inform us in writing, or in another durable medium, if you wish to cancel. This includes letter or email. A phone call is not acceptable. Please contact us as soon as possible to inform us that you wish to cancel you order, by e-mailing us using our contact us form. We regret that we cannot accept a cancellation after the 14 day notification period has expired.