Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane: Dark Brown
Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane
The Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane are a classic country boot style made with a Redskin leather upper which now features a HBR Waterproof and breathable membrane which keeps feet cool and dry. The Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane feature the RCS foot bed system which offers heel and arch support and also offers a double cushioning layer for a comfortable dismount. The Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane also offer a durable Touch Tech outer sole for stability and traction control grip.
Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane Features:
- HBR waterproof and breathable membrane, keeps feet cool and dry
- Features the RCS footbed system for all day comfort support and cushioning
- Sweat control lining
- Cupped heel and arch support and padded heel cushion
- Steel arch foundation for added stability
- Durable Tough Tech rubber sole for stability and Traction Control Grip
The size chart is approximate and is in inches.
How to care for your Dublin Footwear
Some helpful hints on getting the most from your Dublin Footwear
Leather is a natural product that requires care. To ensure your new purchase provides you with optimum performance please see the following helpful information:
- We recommend that all boots are wiped clear with a damp cloth after each use, especially after wearing in muddy or dusty environments or in contact with manure/waste liquids which can be corrosive to the leather.
- Should your Dublin's become saturated, please remove the insoles and fill with paper to retain their shape. Please dry them away from direct heat and then dry naturally to prevent the leather cracking.
- Use a beeswax or leather conditioner to keep the leather in best condition. These can both nourish the leather and keep them looking great.
- Do not apply polish or leather conditioner to suede/nubuck/distressed leather as this can alter the look of the leather.
Did you know?
- Some styles of Dublin footwear are waterproofed. In excessive wet conditions beyond three hours and the inclusion of zips, gussets, seams and details on the boot this can break down the waterproofing guard.
- Where your Dublin boots is waterproofed, there is also a waterproof membrane to the ankle and all seams are sealed and taped with a waterproof sealer.
- Over time, wearing in excessive wet conditions can eventually allow moisture in if the boot is not naturally dried between each use.
Click here for more information on our Click & Collect Service
Please note: We are currently unable to process any orders for delivery
We are only processing orders for Collect @ Store Only
You can return your item by post or bring it in store, please see below for the different methods.
Returning an item by post:
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund your order if it is sent back in new, resaleable condition within 21 working days of receipt. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on an item, or deduct at least £10 or 50% of the original selling price from the refund amount, whichever is higher.
In the interest of providing a swift and seamless experience for our customers we can no longer accept items back for exchange. Instead, you will need to return your original order to us for a refund, and place a new order for the item you require on our website.
Please contact us first if your item is faulty as is some cases we may be able to resolve the issue without the need for returning the item
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post or a tracked delivery service from a courier so your return can be tracked in transit. Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in the original condition within a maximum of 30 days. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge unless the item is returned within 14 days of delivery. Unless an error has been made on our part the customer will be liable for the cost of the return postage.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded, we will cover return postage costs if a mistake has been made on our part, or your item is defective.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning an item in-store:
You are free to return your item to us personally within 21 days if it is in a new, resaleable condition. Please return it with your paperwork and our staff can immediately issue an exchange for the item in a different size or colour or for a completely different item or issue a credit note. As our online and instore payment systems are not linked we will not be able to make a refund immediately. If you wish to receive a refund we ask you leave the item with us and we will process it within 7 days back to the original payment method.
Cancelling an order
You must inform us in writing, or in another durable medium, if you wish to cancel. This includes letter or email. A phone call is not acceptable. Please contact us as soon as possible to inform us that you wish to cancel you order, by e-mailing us using our contact us form. We regret that we cannot accept a cancellation after the 14 day notification period has expired.