Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane: Dark Brown
Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane
The Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane are a classic country boot style made with a Redskin leather upper which now features a HBR Waterproof and breathable membrane which keeps feet cool and dry. The Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane feature the RCS foot bed system which offers heel and arch support and also offers a double cushioning layer for a comfortable dismount. The Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane also offer a durable Touch Tech outer sole for stability and traction control grip.
Dublin River Boots II with HBR Waterproof Membrane Features:
- HBR waterproof and breathable membrane, keeps feet cool and dry
- Features the RCS footbed system for all day comfort support and cushioning
- Sweat control lining
- Cupped heel and arch support and padded heel cushion
- Steel arch foundation for added stability
- Durable Tough Tech rubber sole for stability and Traction Control Grip
The size chart is approximate and is in inches.
How to care for your Dublin Footwear
Some helpful hints on getting the most from your Dublin Footwear
Leather is a natural product that requires care. To ensure your new purchase provides you with optimum performance please see the following helpful information:
- We recommend that all boots are wiped clear with a damp cloth after each use, especially after wearing in muddy or dusty environments or in contact with manure/waste liquids which can be corrosive to the leather.
- Should your Dublin's become saturated, please remove the insoles and fill with paper to retain their shape. Please dry them away from direct heat and then dry naturally to prevent the leather cracking.
- Use a beeswax or leather conditioner to keep the leather in best condition. These can both nourish the leather and keep them looking great.
- Do not apply polish or leather conditioner to suede/nubuck/distressed leather as this can alter the look of the leather.
Did you know?
- Some styles of Dublin footwear are waterproofed. In excessive wet conditions beyond three hours and the inclusion of zips, gussets, seams and details on the boot this can break down the waterproofing guard.
- Where your Dublin boots is waterproofed, there is also a waterproof membrane to the ankle and all seams are sealed and taped with a waterproof sealer.
- Over time, wearing in excessive wet conditions can eventually allow moisture in if the boot is not naturally dried between each use.
Click here for more information on our Click & Collect Service
Please note: We are currently unable to process any orders for delivery