Signup to our Loyalty Card
Our loyalty card is free and you earn points when you spend instore. If you have an online account with us you will have already received points against your orders, now that your web account and instore account are linked you will earn points on both. Just bring your card in when you shop.
You earn 10 points for every £1 spent - Spend £500 and we will automatically give you a £10 voucher to spend instore or online.
We are sorry but we are unable to process any new loyalty card signups due to a technical issue.
Please keep your receipts safe and you can add them to your new card once we have resolved the issue.
This issue does not affect current card holders and they can continue to receive points as normal
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1 card per account at any one time
- Points cannot be transferred from one account to another.
- The cost of a replacement card is £2 for all customers.
- 1 point is equal to 0.000001pence
We would like to use your details and how you use your loyalty card to:-
- Understand our customers shopping habits and to improve our service
- Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services that may interest you.
- The loyalty card remains the property of Equine First Ltd T/As Goyt Mill Saddlery and is for in store purposes only. Equine First Ltd reserves the right to:
- Terminate the scheme at any time
- decline to issue loyalty card
- on reasonable grounds withdraw or cancel loyalty cards
- or to alter, amend the conditions of operation of the loyalty scheme
- Your are required to inform Equine First Ltd T/As Goyt Mill Saddlery of any changes to your email or name and address details (This can be done by logging into your online account at GoytMill.com)
REASONABLE GROUNDS INCLUDE
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the loyalty scheme
- Any use of the card in a manor contrary to these terms and conditions
- Any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme
- The loyalty card is not transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is on the account
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Equine First Ltd without prior notice or reason
- The loyalty card scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Loyalty card points can not be transferred or traded in any way
- The loyalty card remains the property of Equine First Ltd T/As Goyt Mill Saddlery
Equine First Ltd T/As Goyt Mill Saddlery, Upper Hibbert Lane, Marple, Stockport, SK6 7HX
If you have any questions regarding the loyalty scheme please contact us via our website.