Maxavita MaxaFlex 900g
At a glance
- A dual action supplement for long and short term benefits.
- Easy 1 scoop a day dosage.
- Can see results in as quick as 7-10 days.
- Designed exclusively for Maxavita by Veterinary professionals.
MaxaFlex: a Green Lipped Mussel joint supplement for short and long term joint health
MaxaFlex is an equine joint supplement which combines the soothing power of Green Lipped Mussel with key ingredients to offer short and long term support for joint health in horses and ponies.
The key active ingredient, a patented Green Lipped Mussel extract called SuPerna™, contains high levels of Omega-3 ETA fatty acids which are known for their natural anti-inflammatory properties. MaxaFlex works quickly to soothe stiff, aching joints and improve mobility, with results often visible in as little as 7 to 10 days. With added Glucosamine, MSM and HA, MaxaFlex contains all the essential ingredients needed to maintain healthy, supple and flexible joints. MaxaFlex contains no listed banned substances and is used by professional riders competing at all levels.
- Green Lipped Mussel Extract, SuPerna™ is the powdered extract of the New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) and is naturally rich in soothing Omega 3 fatty acids which have been proven effective in maintaining joint health. The Omega-3s in SuPerna™ include EPAs, DHAs and unique ETAs (eicosatetraenoic acids) which are known for their anti-inflammatory properties, plus naturally occurring Chondroitin Sulphate. Our patented GLM extract, SuPerna™ is up to five times stronger than any other GLM extract, as proven in independent UK laboratories.
- Glucosamine HCL has been shown to stimulate cells to manufacture all of the key cartilage mechanisms. This enhances the body’s lubricants, shock absorbers and structural elements, helping to reduce pain, swelling, tenderness, stiffness and maintain healthy joints.
- MSM is organic sulfur, which is widely utilized by the body in the formation of connective tissue. Used in combination with Glucosamine it has shown successful results with relief for arthritis, muscle pain, joint pain and inflammation.
- HA or Hyaluronic Acid is present in every tissue of the body and is seen most in the synovial fluid, which surrounds the joints. This fluid is needed to serve as a lubricant, shock absorber and also carrying nutrients to help protect the joints. The synovial fluid is also important in the maintenance of cartilage again supporting the bones.
- Manganese is used as a basis for receiving all the essential minerals for the formation of connective tissue (such as cartilage). Manganese is extremely helpful for sufferers of Arthritis and also aids in keeping bones strong.
- Alfalfa - Alfalfa is naturally high in protein, calcium, plus other minerals, vitamin A, vitamins in the B group, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
Delivery is charged as priced on each order. Your order will usually be sent on next day delivery. Orders placed upto 3pm will be packed and sent the same day, orders placed after 3pm will be sent out the next business day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed and despatched the next working day. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
All quoted delivery prices are for most UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays; morning, Saturday and "next working day" deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges.
We will only deliver goods to the address on the order. All deliveries require a signature and deliveries will not be left if there is no one over the age of 18 to sign for it.
Deliveries just got easier with Predict from our delivery partner, DPD Local
Latest Delivery Information from our courier
Any order placed on our website can be collected in our store, all you have to do is choose "UK - Collect at Store" in the delivery options box in the basket/checkout. We will send you an SMS (if you provide a mobile phone number) or an email letting you know your order is ready. Collect@Store orders will be available to collect during our opening hours and your order will be held for 14 days.
Collect@Store Orders - After Placing your Order.
If you have selected Collect@Store in the checkout your order will be processed during normal business hours. Once your order is ready you will recieve a text message or email to confirm your order reference number. Orders placed after 3pm will not be processed until the next working day. Orders placed at weekends will not be processed until Monday (or Tuesday if there is a bank holiday).
Your order WILL ONLY BE READY FOR COLLECTION once you have recieved a COLLECT@STORE COLLECTION email. Please do not try and collect your items before recieving the confirmation email. You will need to produce a print out of the COLLECT@STORE COLLECTIONconfirmation email when collecting your order. Without it we will not be able to hand over your order.
When will my order be ready for collection?
Delivery to BFPO Addresses
Due to a recent change with Royal Mail, they have now linked UK postal codes to the BFPO system allowing us to process and send orders to customers and their families in the British Forces. We require you to enter the UK postal code associated with your service/location, this will allow our system to identify your address and you can fill in the rest as normal. The following postcode have been checked and verified as working with our system. Any postcodes not on the list below may be new or not released into the public domain for secturity reasons so please give it a try.
Post Codes for BFPO numbers in BFG used on internet based sites are as follows:
ESG – Low Countries
Complete lists of all BFPO Post Codes are available from your local Forces Post Office
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail.
It is the customers responsibility to cover all returns postage costs to send items back to us.
Please Note: For health and safety reasons we do not accept returns on Riding Hats, Books, DVDs, Computer Games, Underwear, Jewellery, Food Products or "Lotions & Potions".
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new resaleable condition with all labels and packaging intact within 30 days along with the original receipt. We suggest for your own protection you use a signed for service from Royal Mail, or get a competative quote online from either myParcelDelivery.com who offer fully tracked and traced services from a variety of different couriers, or Collect+ who have over 6000 stores where you can drop your returns with and they will deliver to our door within a matter of days..
Any refunds will be issued within 14 days once we have received the goods, in there original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge, and the standard UK delivery charge will be deducted from any refunds that received carriage free if the order drops below £99 after any returned items are processed.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded. If you recieve an item with a fault please contact us IMMEDIATELY by phone or via our helpdesk facility on our contacts page. DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS THAT ARE FAULTY BEFORE CONTACTING US. This does not affect your statutory rights. This returns policy is only for orders placed at GoytMill.com and doesn't apply to instore purchases.
This does not affect your statutory rights. This returns policy is only for orders placed at online at GoytMill.com or at our Ebay or Amazon stores and doesn't apply to instore purchases.
Cancelling an order
You must inform us in writing, or in another durable medium, if you wish to cancel. This includes letter, fax or email. A phone call is not acceptable. Please contact us as soon as possible to inform us that you wish to cancel you order, by e-mailing us using our contact us form. We regret that we cannot accept a cancellation after the 14 day notification period has expired.